sexta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2013

A Portrait of Brian Anderson

"'Weird haircuts, dying your hair, ripping your clothes. Skaters were just different. They didn't want a suit, and they didn't want a uniform. It goes back to being your own coach and not having to answer to anybody,' says pro skateboarder Brian Anderson in this new video portrait from VICE. 'To me it's very deep, but I would never let anybody know that because it sounds cheesy, but to me, yeah, skateboarding's my life. It allowed me to be a creative person.' Directed by Jon Humphries, the 8-minute film documents Brian Anderson's life in Brooklyn, painting at his studio space and skating the local spots, as well as visiting his 83-year-old mum out in Connecticut and reminiscing with some funny stories. Watch below." 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário