quinta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2017

Jim Carrey || I Needed Color

"What you do in life chooses you. You can choose not to do it. You can choose to try and do something safer. Your vocation chooses you," says actor Jim Carrey in the intro to short documentary I Needed Color

 He goes on to talk about his passion for art, which really began in 2011 when he started dealing with some tough personal issues, although he had sketched since he was a young boy. "Six years ago, at a time when I was trying to heal a broken heart, I decided well, maybe I'll paint […] I like the independence of it. I love the freedom of it," he continues. "No one else tells you what you can or can’t do, most of the time. And there’s an immediacy to it." 

 The documentary was directed and produced by David Bushell

Check it out below!

Jim Carrey: I Needed Color from SGG on Vimeo.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário