sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2016

adidas || True Originals

A short film by director Jesse Heath has set out to elaborate upon the link between adidas Originals and global youth culture. Through True Originals, Heath communicates the link between the idea of unique style, being an outsider and remaining unique to one’s self as a young person.

“adidas’ current campaign is called ‘Future’ and I wanted to incorporate this in the video,” explains Heath. “Having a super diverse cast, each with a distinct style, against a backdrop that is unmistakably LA but accompanied by a British narrator was my way of blurring culture and geography. Creating True Originals was really important to me as I’ve always felt like an outsider. This feeling was especially strong as a teenager — the crew in the video really is the crew I wish I had growing up. I personally spent my time drifting between several groups of friends never feeling fully integrated. adidas are one of the most progressive clothing brands in the world right now and their focus on individuality with adidas Originals is what led me to make this spec for them.”

Featuring rising star and friend of the director, Charley Palmer-Rothwell, the film was shot by Heath and Alex Duckworth, scored by Adolescent / Alex Parish and styled by Nikki Grattan. Check it out below and visit Jesse’s Vimeo here.

Adidas | True Originals from Jesse Heath on Vimeo.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário