sábado, 30 de setembro de 2017

DEVOTED || Documentary on Skateboard Media

French artist Lucas Beaufort has always been a huge fan of print magazines.

 Since March 2016, he traveled the globe to meet the most influential skateboard media to get their opinion about the future of print.

 The documentary follows Lucas in his journeys across Europe, US, Japan and Australia to meet those who spend their life documenting skateboarding.

“My name is Lucas Beaufort, I’m a 35 years old french artist obsessed with skateboarding. I’ve always been a huge fan of print magazines, I collect every single piece since I was able to read. Since March 2016, I’ve travelled the globe across Europe, US, Japan and Australia to meet the most influential skateboard media to get their opinion about the future of print. DEVOTED is a tribute to people who spent their life documenting skateboarding.”

 For all of those who love print. If you’re into skatemags and skateboarding, you should watch this. 


"DEVOTED" - documentary on skateboard media. from The LB Project on Vimeo.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário