quinta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2015

adidas Originals || Superstar 80's by GONZ

A new mini-documentary from adidas Originals gives us an insight into the mind of iconic skateboarder and sub-culture visionary Mark Gonzales, speaking to him about New York City, his art, and his relationship with the adidas Originals brand.

"We're vandalising all the time," says Gonzales, talking about skateboarding. "We are doing this that definitely should be outlawed. We're breaking the law really, with skateboarding, but I love it. I can't stop […] I don't feel like I'm doing shit wrong when I jump on a handrail […] I am a skateboarder, but sometimes I completely lose touch with that and I'm completey immersed in other things, so then I can see how people who don't do it [skateboarding] must see it." 

Watch the video below. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário